Friday, March 13, 2009

Part V : Miscellaneous




















Got some free time, so I decided to finish up overview of chapters in "Genius in 28 Steps". Final chapter labelled as Miscellaneous by Pn Halimahton Yusof. I personally likes this chapter as for me it is like a special note for all us especially all the mothers out there.







This final part gives us tips on how to choose and use good toys and books (Chapter 27 & 28). Lastly Pn Halimahton Yusof share with us few notes for busy people (working mother) and those who have to handle many children (Chapter 29 : Special Considerations).





Up there are some toys, books and other tools that I share with my kids to read, play and learn.
Mmm.. I personally found her notes on this last part especially the Special Consideration very helpful. As I have to handle three kids, who their age gap is so close (5,3 and 1 years), phew... those who are in the same boat with me will sure understand what am I trying to say here.







No comments: