Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My First e-Book




I am a working mother to three kids. I am blessed with two daughter and a son. The eldest Nur Shahindah (better known as Kak Da) will be four years old this April. Her younger sister Nur Shahmina already three years (just celebrated her birthday on 2 Feb). She usually adressed herself as Adik, even to her youngest brother Muhammad who was now 10 months old.



I always loved to browse the internet try to find tips from raising kids, managing my kids health, information on child education, where to go to for a family holiday, what to cook for dinner, searching for new recipes to latest fashion tips for young moms (I will be 30 this coming July, considered young huh or at least still tenagers at heart).
Then I came across a website host by mother to Sufiah Yusof, Pn Halimahton. I am so interested in following Sufiah's story till I subscribe to Yusof Family Newsletter. Feb 18, Pn Halimahton email me to inform of her digital book titled Genius in 28 Steps.
After viewing the free sample chapter, I fall in love to this e-book and it became my first e-book I ever bought. Wait for my next post for review of the Genius in 28 Steps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sis lin..very nice blog n give me a new info n knowledge..